Truss Kits for Trade Show Exhibits and Display Booths. Portable Exhibitor Display KiosksFinish Line Systems | Starting Line Systems. Archway and Entrance way Gantry Truss Structures FL-10a Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Smaller Version of the FL-10 Finish Line Structure
Modified FL-10 Version with Smaller Width for 2-Lane Roadways.
Finish Line / Starting Line Kit: FL-10a race starting line. The FL-10a is one of our most popular race starting line kits. The FL-10a is identical to our FL-10 Portable Truss Archway for Racing Events, except that it has a smaller width that eases transport and allows for it to provide more clearance in a 2-lane roadway, much like our FL-8 Finish Line System. The FL-10a provides space for horizontal start finish line banner well as vertical sponsorship banners. The horizontal lengths of triangle and ladder truss attach with truss extender hook clamps, allowing for adjustable heights to accommodate any size banner or signage. These extra support trusses also provide a space to hang timing clocks, extra signage, lighting, and other finish lines accessories. Don’t setting for inflatable archways or an inflatable finish line that won’t last over time and are flimsy. With the FL-10a, you can always expand into the larger FL-10 version later on.
- 8 x EDT10-BP3 (Tri Base Plate - Square)
- 2 x EDT10-T0.6 (0.6m Tri Truss)
- 6 x EDT10-T0.8 (0.8m Tri Truss)
- 4 x EDT10-T1.4 (1.4m Tri Truss)
- 2 x EDT10-T1.6 (1.6m Tri Truss)
- 2 x EDT10-T1.95 (1.95m Tri Truss)
- 4 x EDT10-T2.2 (2.2m Tri Truss)
- 2 x EDT10-T0.6 (0.6m Tri Truss)
- 2 x EDT10-L0.6 (0.6m Ladder Truss)
- 2 x EDT10-T2W90A (2 Way 90° Junction Apex In)
- 4 x EDT10-T2W90 (2 Way 90° Junction Apex Up/Down)
- 2 x EDT10-T3WTA (3 Way 90° "T" Junction Apex Down)
- 2 x EDT10-T4WX (4 Way 90° "X" Junction Apex Up/Down)
- 4 x EDT10-EHC1 (Extender Hook Clamp)
- 2 x EDT10-EHC5 (Extender Hook Clamp)
- 8 x EDT10-EHC4 (Extender Hook Clamp)
- 2 x EDT2-STB6 (6' Single Tube Brace)
- FL-10 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Large Banner Frame Finish Line for All Racing Events
- FL-9 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Corporate Banner Wrapped Finish Line System
- FL-12 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / The Best Banner or Sign Covered Finish Line
- FL-8 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Nation's Best Reviewed and Best Selling Portable Finish Line
The Best Reviewed Portable Truss Archways for Racing Events
Whether its 5k or 10k races, marathons, triathlons, bike racing, or trade show archways, Exhibit and Display Truss will work hard to suit your needs.
Finish/Start line kit FL-10a race starting line. Exhibit and Display Truss offers a wide variety of truss parts and finish line accessories. Exhibit and Display Truss stocks standard parts and race events kits and also has the ability to build custom parts and booths if your project requires unique configurations. If you cant find what you are looking for out of our standard systems or parts, do not hesitate to ask for a custom length or size. Connection inserts (and hardware) come standard with each truss part, allowing for a quick and easy assembly of your start finish line kits. Choose from our wide variety of start finish line ideas!
Truss components are constructed of square, triangular or flat pieces. All of our truss structures are designed for ease of assembly and available in a number of truss designs and sizes. Our truss systems and finish line kits are constructed of durable, high-strength aluminum and steel for supporting LCD or plasma screen mounts, banner frames and sign frames, lighting truss and other finish line accessories.
How to Setup a Finish Line and Start Line Kit
All of our finish lines and truss archways are designed for ease of assembly. All 10″ Wide Aluminum Truss parts (2″ Chord/Tube Diameter) use a 2″ tube connection insert system. The 2″ Tube Connection System fits all 10″, 12″, 18″ and 24″ Inch Wide Truss Parts. All insert spigots are made with 6061-T6 (SS) Aluminum. The 2″ chord truss connecting system is a simple insert secured with a M10 Nylock nut and bolt with 17mm wrenches. It is a strong, reliable, and easy to use method of assembly. For a very fast set up without any tools, quick clips can be used instead of the standard nuts and bolts.